A spark of light
- 18 of 21 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Little Dixie Regional.
1 current hold with 21 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Little Dixie - Main Library - Moberly||LP PICOULT (Text)||2004233907||Large Print||Available||-|
|Little Dixie - Paris||LP F PICOULT (Text)||2004252138||Adult Fiction Shelves||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1410463753
- ISBN: 9781410463753
- Physical Description: 571 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Farmington Hills, Mich : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
|General Note:||"Thorndike Press large print basic".|
|Summary, etc.:||"In late morning, a desperate and distraught gunman bursts into a center of a women's reproductive health services clinic and opens fire, taking all inside hostage. After rushing to the scene, Hugh McElroy, a police hostage negotiator, sets up a perimeter and begins making a plan to communicate with the gunman. As his phone vibrates with incoming text messages he glances at it and, to his horror, finds out that his fifteen-year-old daughter, Wren, is inside the clinic..."--|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Family planning services Fiction
Hostage negotiations Fiction
Women's health services Fiction
|Genre:||Large type books.