Fatherhood lessons / Gabrielle Meyer.
- ISBN: 9781335759139
- Physical Description: 218 pages ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario : Love Inspired, 
- Copyright: ©2022
To be a good father he needs the right teacher. When his twins' nanny leaves for a family emergency, single dad Knox Taylor knows he's in over his head caring for the girls alone. But having their aunt's aid for the summer wasn't the assistance he had in mind. But Merritt Lane's crash course in fatherhood might just teach Knox what he desperately needs to know...and reveal she's the partner he didn't know he was missing.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Single fathers > Fiction.
Parenting > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Twins > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 8 of 10 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Little Dixie Regional.
- 0 current holds with 10 total copies.