Black cake : a novel / Charmaine Wilkerson.
- ISBN: 9780593559130
- ISBN: 0593559134
- Physical Description: 529 pages (large print) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 
"In this moving debut novel, two estranged siblings must set aside their differences to deal with their mother's death and her hidden past--a journey of discovery that takes them from the Caribbean to London to California and ends with her famous black cake"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Mothers > Death > Fiction.
Family secrets > Fiction.
Caribbean Americans > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.
- 0 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Little Dixie Regional.
- 2 current holds with 3 total copies.