Next in line.
- ISBN: 9781944565244
- Physical Description: 332 pages ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: [USA]: [Stars Hollow Publishing], 2018.
What happens when the cute mountain man you made out with in an ice fishing shack turns out to be your brother's best friend? A whole lot of awkward, that's what. Maggie's mind is reeling when she discovers the guy she became tangled up with at Marv's Bait & Tackle isn't a stranger like she thought. The big snag: Sam and Maggie's chemistry is hot enough to melt ice, which makes keeping their secret far more difficult than either expected. Especially when one of them decides they want this arrangement to be more than just a catch and release.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mountain Man > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Ice fishing > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Little Dixie Regional.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.