The devil's weapons / Peter Kirsanow.
- ISBN: 9781432896270
- ISBN: 143289627X
- Physical Description: 577 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
Sequel to: The spymasters / by W.E.B. Griffin and William E. Butterworth IV. New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 2012.
"Dick Canidy and the agents of the OSS scour war torn Poland looking for a rocket scientist who holds the secrets to the Nazis most dangerous weapon in this new entry in W.E.B. Griffin's New York Times bestselling Men at War series"-- Provided by publisher.
"April 1940. By terms of the Soviet-Nazi Non-Aggression Pact, the two dictatorships divided the nation of Poland. Now, the Russians are rounding up enemies of the state, but one essential target slips away. Professor Sebastian Kapsky had spent years working with Walter Riedel and Werner von Braun, but refused to continue when he saw the perversion of their work by the Nazis. The Soviets are desperate to grab him, but Wild Bill Donovan knows there's only one man who can find him in the middle of a war zone and get him out--Dick Canidy"-- Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Office of Strategic Services > Fiction.
Scientists > Fiction.
Nazis > Fiction.
World War, 1939-1945 > Fiction.
World War, 1939-1945 > Secret service > United States > Fiction.
Poland > 20th century > Fiction.
Large print books.
Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A men at war novel ; 
- Thorndike Press large print core
- Griffin, W. E. B. Men at war novel ; 8.
- Thorndike Press large print core series.
- 6 of 9 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Little Dixie Regional.
- 1 current hold with 9 total copies.