Night shift : a novel / Robin Cook.
- ISBN: 9781432899554
- ISBN: 1432899554
- Physical Description: 511 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2022.
When her longtime friend, Dr. Sue Passero, dies mysteriously in the hospital parking garage, newly appointed chief medical examiner Dr. Laurie Montgomery asks her husband to investigate, which pits him against a clever and deranged killer determined to administer another lethal blow.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Large print books.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Jack Stapleton and Laurie Montgomery ; bk. 13
- Cook, Robin, 1940- Jack Stapleton and Laurie Montgomery ; bk. 13.
- 7 of 16 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Little Dixie Regional.
- 0 current holds with 16 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Little Dixie - Main Library - Moberly||LP F COOK (Text)||2004766360||New Adult Fiction Shelves||Available||-|
|Little Dixie - Main Library - Moberly||LP F COOK (Text)||200476824+||New Adult Fiction Shelves||Reshelving||-|