Without a trace : a novel / Danielle Steel.
- ISBN: 9780593587850
- ISBN: 0593587855
- Physical Description: 291 pages (large print) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 
After surviving a car accident off the Normandy coast, Charles Vincent, trapped in a loveless marriage, meets Aude Saint-Martin with whom he forms an instant connection as she nurses him back to health and decides, in a split second, to fight for a chance at happiness--whatever the cost.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Traffic accidents > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Normandy (France) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large print books.
- 3 of 17 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Little Dixie Regional.
- 13 current holds with 17 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Little Dixie - Main Library - Moberly||LP F STEEL (Text)||2004768290||New Adult Fiction Shelves||On holds shelf||-|
|Little Dixie - Main Library - Moberly||LP F STEEL (Text)||2004771623||New Adult Fiction Shelves||In process||-|