The foundling: a novel / Ann Leary.
- ISBN: 9781638085430
- ISBN: 1638085439
- Physical Description: 520 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2022.
Regular print version previously published by Feeblemindfulness, LLC.
Includes author's note with background information.
In 1927, when eighteen-year-old Mary Engle, while working at an institution for mentally disabled women, learns that a girl from her childhood orphanage is an inmate, who begs Mary to help her escape, it forces Mary to make a terrible choice with life-altering consequences.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mentally ill women > Fiction.
Psychiatric hospitals > Fiction.
Eugenics > Fiction.
United States > History > 1919-1933 > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large print books.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Little Dixie Regional.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.