Sons of thunder / William W. Johnstone and J.A. Johnstone.
- ISBN: 9781496735898
- ISBN: 1496735897
- Physical Description: 344 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Kensington Publishing Corp., 2022.
Reformed criminals Slash and Pecos match wits with the craftiest opponent they've ever come up against - a wickedly clever woman who just can't be caught. Their job is to track her down and bring her in for questioning. But Miss Fannie Diamond, a glamourous showgirl and the lady friend of a notorious outlaw, has no intention of being found...
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Showgirls > Fiction.
Bounty hunters > Fiction.
Outlaws > Fiction.
Frontier and pioneer life > Fiction.
Criminals > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 14 of 21 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Little Dixie Regional.
- 0 current holds with 21 total copies.